Balfour Ann Arbor, a luxury senior retirement community, is accepting applications for a true immersion experience!
Take your studies to the next level by volunteering in our beautiful community and serving our residents by sharing your talents!
- Perform, lecture, host “lunch n’ learns,” etc. 15 hour/week commitment. Weekends required.
- Work closely with our Life Enrichment Director to plan, develop and implement weekly enriching programs for our residents.
- Complimentary studio apartment for one academic year, including basic cable, internet, utilities, and meals.
- Use of our community amenities, including our Fab Five Fitness, Palladian Pool, and more!
- Accepting applications from graduate students and senior-level undergraduates. Musical Theatre, Music, Dance, Geriatrics, Social Work, Technology, etc. If you have something unique to offer, we want you to apply!
- Selection process will be via Balfour Ann Arbor Directors by way of application review – top candidates will be invited for an in-person interview and a “meet & greet” with our residents.
Please reach out to Jessica Priehs, Life Enrichment Director, with any questions via email at email@example.com, or phone: 734.585.6343.
Deadline to apply: February 17, 2023