Skilled Nursing at Balfour focuses on the abilities of every resident while providing a concierge level of superior services with suites, private and semi-private rooms. Our philosophy focuses on an optimal level of self-care and independence for each individual. Throughout the day and into the evening, residents participate in activities that provide sensory stimulation and encourage the use of skills.
The Balfour Senior Living staff is specially trained and licensed to work in an interdisciplinary fashion—providing nursing care and therapeutic programs including rehabilitation services.
Our residents are individuals first and foremost, and their health, happiness and peace of mind are our main priority that is why we have registered nurses on site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Apartment homes starting at $305 per day.
Amenities & Services
Balfour Skilled Nursing Benefits
• 218 + years of combined skilled care services amongst clinical leadership
• Higher staffing ratios
• Deficiency free survey
• On-going nursing education
• Preferred provider for Kaiser Permanente
• We are not a “Touch and Go” community
• Longevity of direct care staff
• Positive, caring staff
• No overhead paging
• Personal pendant call system
• Dedicated social service team
• All-hands-on-deck approach to resident centered care
• 24-hour sub-acute/skilled nursing care
• Long term care, respite care, GIP
• Short term rehab to home
• In-house physician group: Wisdom Health & RMSC
• Intravenous/infusion therapies
• Vascular/wound management: Weekly Wound rounds with physician
• Complex medical care
• Medication management
• Ostomy care
• PCA/CAD pump
• Duopa pump
Respite and Rehabilitation Amenities
Balfour’s therapy program features long and short term stays with access to quality physical, occupational and speech-language rehabilitation therapy.
- Private suites
- 24/7 on-site licensed nursing staff
- Diverse culinary program and customized menu options
- Social opportunities, classes, and scheduled programming
The finest dining right at home
We know how important enjoying a delicious and healthy meal is. Whether with on your own, or with friends in the community, or with loved ones who come to visit, you can count on our culinary staff to provide memorable meals and dining experiences.
- Executive and Sous Chefs from the best culinary experiences in town
- Front of house staff that are ready to take care of your every need.
- Every meal offers fresh seasonal produce, exquisite proteins, and farm-to-table ingredients
- Gluten-free, vegan and diabetic-friendly options available
Daily Scheduled Events & Activities
Not just things you can do, things you want to do every single day
We know from experience that social interaction is essential to good health. So we’ve created a Life Enrichment Program for assisted living that is second to none.
In order to protect the health of our residents and to align with state health recommendations, we have needed to curtail many of our group activities. We are still offering wellness activities but on a more personalized yet socially distant basis. Once the threat of COVID-19 has passed we will add back our link to Life Enrichment daily activities.