Balfour’s Assisted Living at Lavender Farms in Louisville, Colorado is designed to respond to the individual needs of residents who may need help with some activities of daily living, yet are eager to remain as independent as possible.
Our residents are individuals first and foremost, and their health, happiness, and peace of mind are our main priority. That is why we believe in having registered nurses on site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in our senior assisted living programs.
We’re pleased to offer assisted living at Lavender Farms. Our care is progressive according to the needs of each individual. Levels of care and specific, individualized services are determined by a clinical assessment prior to move-in.
We offer three levels of assistance in our assisted living in Louisville, Colorado. Limited assistance is already included in the monthly service fee. We enhance our senior assisted living programs services according to the needs and/or desires of each resident and their family member(s).
Listed below is a sampling of the health services we offer:
- Transportation to doctor and dentist appointments
- Disease management
- 24/7 emergency response system
- Medication management
- Monthly monitoring of vital signs and weight
- Weekly blood pressure checks
- Assistance with bed making, dressing, personal maintenance and hygiene
- Choice of shower/bath with assistance from staff
- Escort to meals and social activities and/or cueing
- Personal laundry services
- Redirection/assistance/assurance at night
- Incontinence management
- Oxygen management
- Short-term respite options
Apartment homes starting at $6,400 per month.
View Sample Floor Plan Options