Balfour’s Ann Arbor Assisted Living program is designed to respond to the individual needs of residents who may need help with some activities of daily living, yet are eager to remain as independent as possible.
Our residents are individuals first and foremost, and their health, happiness, and peace of mind are our main priority. That is why we believe in having registered nurses on site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
We’re pleased to offer a medically skilled assisted living program. Our care is progressive according to the needs of each individual. Levels of care and specific, individualized services are determined by a clinical assessment prior to move-in.
We offer levels of assistance in our assisted living program. We enhance services according to the needs and/or desires of each resident and their family member(s).
Listed below is a sampling of the health services we offer at our assisted living Ann Arbor location:
- Transportation to doctor and dentist appointments
- Disease management
- 24/7 emergency response system
- Medication management
- Monthly monitoring of vital signs and weight
- Weekly blood pressure checks
- Assistance with bed making, dressing, personal maintenance and hygiene
- Choice of shower/bath with assistance from staff
- Escort to meals and social activities and/or cueing
- Personal laundry services
- Redirection/assistance/assurance at night
- Incontinence management
- Oxygen management
- Respite and short-term rehabilitation options
Apartment homes starting $4,700 per month.
View Sample Floor Plan Options